Cardiac 2D Flow Analysis includes:
- Calculation of flow velocity parameters (e.g. mean and max velocity, mean, cumulative, prograde, retrograde flow) for large and small vessels.
- Semi-automatic detection of regions of interest over time
- Color-coded display of velocity values.
- Calculation of flow and velocity parameters (e.g. peak velocity, average velocity, flow, integral flow)
- Graphical and tabular display of the results (e.g. flow-time curves).
Cardiac Function Analysis includes:
- Automatic, semi-automatic, or manual segmentation of the left and right ventricle
- Volumetric Analysis and wall thickness analysis.
- Output of parametric results, volume-time curves and bull’s-eye plots.
- DICOM structured Reporting.
Scar Tissue assessment (Delayed Enhancement)