Our objectives are:
- To provide cutting edge cardiovascular imaging analysis with dedicated staff and resources for enhanced data management.
- Provide timely analysis of your cardiovascular study using dedicated well equipped up-to-date workstations.
- The analysis is performed by highly trained analysts, who work with high accuracy. To ensure quality we regularly perform internal qualitative assurance.
- Commitment to collaborative clinical research with defined, measurable patient-centered outcomes.
- Implementation and identification of metrics/milestones with a focus on relevant and translational research that will lead to enhanced outcomes and new discoveries.
- Aim to efficiently integrate new post-processing demands into the clinical workflow to improve efficiency, reduce operating cost and shorten the time needed from imaging to diagnosis.
- Want to make available novel diagnostic tools for the comprehensive evaluation of cardiovascular disease beyond the capabilities of other centers, to improve patient care and attract new business (referrals, clinical studies, and industry sponsored research).
- The analysis we provide reflects the highest quality standards and reliable, effective and consistently delivered with a focus on the needs of the project.
In the future, the 4D lab will provide improved ability to quickly translate novel quantitative markers of disease progression into the clinical work flow. Novel imaging modalities such as PET-MR will further increase the data complexity (metabolic information) and demand multi-modular integration. The Cardiovascular 4D lab will provide improved efficiency in imaging and radiological diagnosis and can flexibly be expanded to include additional body regions and/or imaging modalities.